Saturday, March 18, 2017

Why I'm Rooting For Trump #2

Apparently Roseanne Barr's ex husband (the 2nd one) has a tape in which Donald Trump says "nigger". A word niggers find offensive for some reason. In fact, I suspect you're offended right now because I typed the word out, instead of using the euphemism "n-word". But I'm a straight shooter, not a politically correct pansy.

Anyway, in case you were wondering, I think Tom Arnold should release these tapes. If they exist. And I think they probably do. And I also think they do show Trump calling black people "niggers", women "cunts" and his son a retard. I also do not doubt that, as Arnold says, Trump would still have won if the tapes had been released.

Obviously Hillary, being history's biggest political LOSER, wouldn't have won regardless of the dirt the hateful liberals tried to slander him with! Not because Trump was a terrific candidate, but because Hillary was a horrible one. Trump just happened to be slightly less horrible.

Bottom line is, we need to all get behind Trump and root for him. So he's probably a racist and a misogynist? IMO that's a good thing. Something I'd like to shove down the throats of these whining Liberals who can't accept Trump as our president. The tapes of him using racial epithets and anti-woman slur words.

Liberals would sure to be enraged, and their rage (over these tapes, should they come out) would amount to nothing! Trump would continue to be our president. He'd fake-apologize and his wife would refer to the tapes as more "boy talk". And everyone but Liberals would accept it and move on.

So, go ahead Tom Arnold, release those tapes already!! Anything that makes these scumbag Liberals' blood boil brings about many LOLs from me. And obviously LOLs are a good thing. Especially when it comes at the expense of a Libtard!

Copyright 2017 by Luke Spencer. All rights reserved. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. IRFT-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment